Are you studying in education with a focus on the IT security industry? Do you want to be one step ahead and help build a safer digital society?
Orange Cyberdefense continuously receives committed interns based on our ability to offer guidance and good internship assignments. The internship takes place in our Professional Services team who work as cyber security consultants or within our SOC/CyberSOC organization.
What does the current interns think about their internship with us?
Read about it here.
What’s on offer for you?
With Orange Cyberdefense, you get the opportunity to do an internship in a dynamic and exciting environment with a focus on technology and the development of cybersecurity.
You become a part of a culture that is open, with good values, nice colleagues, interesting work tasks and personal development opportunities as well as contributing to a higher meaning of ”Building a safer digital society”.
Why consider a career as a Security Consultant in Professional Services?
As a Security Consultant you will work with our customers’ IT security needs and you will be a trusted advisor in their IT security journey. Day to day, you will be designing and deploying next-generation security solutions for our customers, and be involved in all aspects of the project life cycle. In this role, you are offered:
· The opportunity to become an industry specialist
· Variation from day to day as you work with different clients utilising a range of security technologies
· Nice colleagues and a good working environment
· Challenging and interesting work tasks and personal development opportunities
· A competitive salary and benefits
· A great career path
What do we expect from you?
To get the most out of your internship you should have a strong interest in IT security as well as the below:
· You are passionate about cyber security
· You want a career in cyber security
· You want to work with other cyber security experts
· You like to be challenged
· You are self driven and take initiative
· You are curious about emerging technology
But above all, you want to help us to build a safer digital society!
When can you expect an answer?
We receive hundreds of applications and we will review all applications during April/May for internships starting in October 2022 or later. Therefore it can take quite long time before we get back to you.
In order to handle this large volume of applications effectively and efficiently, we do not have the opportunity to receive requests via e-mail or telephone. You are very welcome to apply to here!