We are now looking for our next Security Analyst!
Join us at Orange Cyberdefense and help us keep building a safer digital society!
How we work
Orange Cyberdefense is Europe’s leading cyber security services and solutions provider and due to our growth, we are now looking for a Security Analyst to join our team in Malmo.
As a Security Analyst you work in teams with identifying, analyzing and notifying our customers of Attacks or Compromises that are reported on our SIEM Platform and via other platforms. You will need to investigate, interrogate, review and analyze data that could potentially be an indicator of attack or compromise, or simply signs of suspiciousness. Your responsibility is to look for the needle in the haystack via our SIEM and related platforms and provide actionable intelligence and information around true signs of the bad guys.
Some of the more hands on job tasks:
- Respond to incoming alerts and threat hunting
- Investigate those alerts: network analysis, end-point analysis, reverse engineering and IT Forensics
- Act on those alerts: Actively remediate threats, Escalate alerts to the customer recommending further action
- Improve our threat intelligence by performing threat hunting and threat intelligence gathering
As an employee at Orange Cyberdefense you will get the opportunity to work closely with some of the experts in the field and in an innovative and friendly company where we together contribute to the continued development of the company.
With the latest technology, customers in the Nordics region and a growing company supporting you, you are given the opportunity to create and contribute to a safer society.
Working at Orange Cyberdefense will give you the chance to develop both personally and professionally. New challenges are our favorite challenges. Orange Cyberdefense has an environment with a high rate of change, quick decision-making, combined with sensitivity to our employees. We believe that by providing an atmosphere where we try to have fun at work and love what we do, we will also get the best end results.
Who are you?
We are looking for you who have a genuine interest in cyber security and who wants a position where you act as a detective. You enjoy working close to your colleagues and find it easy to get along with others. You are helpful, responsible and communicative. In the work you have an analytical approach and you see things with skeptical eyes. Finally we are looking for you who want to help us keep building a safer digital society!
We prefer that you have experience in the following areas:
- Experience or knowledge in SIEM platform.
- Knowledge in real-world enterprise IT including Windows and Linux OS, IP networks, firewalls, Active Directory etc.
- Knowledge in English, both written and verbal.
Additional experience we highly value:
- Understanding of malware, exploits, vulnerabilities and the overall threat landscape.
- Experience working in an IT Department providing customer support preferably within a networking or security role.
- Knowledge of current attack vectors and methodology.
How to join us
Join us by sending your application through our application form. The selection is ongoing and the position can be filled before the last application date. If you have any questions you are very welcome to contact responsible recruiter Helena Feldt (Helena.email@example.com.
We look forward to receive your application!