How we work:
As a Security Consultant you will be offered a challenging and varied role by helping our customers in various projects within cyber security. You will be part of a team together with other consultants where the work is permeated by a friendly and open culture. As a consultant at Orange Cyberdefense you will be encouraged to develop, partly through certifications and educations, partly by broadening your skills and try new types of projects. We encourage our employees to learn new products new areas and keep challenging themselves. We are now looking for Security Consultants within Microsoft Security.
What you'll do:
- Conducting workshops within the Microsoft's security solutions; Defender Suite, Log Managment, EndPoint, Information Protection
- Provide engineering and operational support for the customers
- Design and implement security services within Microsoft Environments
- Design identity and access within Microsoft hybrid environments
- Design, implement and manage threat protection within Microsoft 365
- Design, implement and manage information protection within Microsoft 365
- Manage governance and compliance features in Microsoft 365
In your role as a consultant, you will guide our customer within the cyber security area, and you will have the opportunity to work with the latest technology. By understanding the customers everyday life, you help them with everything from proposing suitable solutions and designing architecture to implementing and managing the environment.
- Opportunity to work with market leading technology in combination with some of the industry’s most talented and dedicated experts
- Flexible work environment
- We will provide you with opportunities of development, both within your professional role but also the opportunity to develop within the organization where only your ambitions set the limit
- A challenger culture that encourages you to be self-driven and curious
The story of Orange Cyberdefense:
Orange Cyberdefense is Sweden’s leading company in cyber security. Our vision is to contribute to a safer digital society by fighting different kinds of cybercrimes. We have about 2700 employees worldwide and 400 in Sweden. We offer our customers services within Anticipate, Identity, Protect, Detect and Respond.
At Orange Cyberdefense, we are all different but with the same passion; and that is our greatest strength. We are proud of our individual differences, experiences and histories and are convinced that we must include everyone to offer solutions that protect everyone. That is why we always make sure to treat all applications equally.