We are looking for you who wants to make a difference and help us build a safer digital society! If you share our passion in cybersecurity and want to work in an organization encouraging innovation and a self-driven mindset, we hope this opportunity might be interesting for you!
How we work
As a SOC Consultant you will be offered an exciting and varied role by helping our customers in various IT Security projects. You will be part of a team together with other consultants in a friendly and open culture. As a consultant at Orange Cyberdefense you will be encouraged to develop in your career, partly through certifications and educations, partly by broadening your skills and challenging yourself in taking on projects in new areas. Knowledge sharing is key, and we encourage our employees to learn new products, new areas and keep challenging themselves.
You will be working with some of the most leading companies in Sweden. Some examples of hands-on job tasks will be:
- Be part of a implementation team guiding customers and establishing a platform for Cyber Security Operational Services.
- Respond to incoming alerts and threat hunting
- Investigate those alerts: network analysis, end-point analysis, reverse engineering, and IT Forensics
- Act on those alerts: actively remediate threats, escalate alerts to the customer recommending further action and security improvement activities
- Improve our threat intelligence by performing threat hunting and threat intelligence gathering
- Opportunity to work with market leading technology in combination with some of the industry’s most talented and dedicated experts
- Flexible work environment
- We will provide you with opportunities of development, both within your professional role but also the opportunity to develop within the organization where only your ambitions set the limit!
- A challenger culture that encourages you to be self-driven and curious
The story of Orange Cyberdefense
Orange Cyberdefense is Sweden’s leading company in cyber security. Our vision is to contribute to a safer digital society by fighting different kinds of cybercrimes. We have about 2700 employees worldwide and 400 in Sweden. We offer our customers services within Anticipate, Identity, Protect, Detect and Respond.
At Orange Cyberdefense, we are all different but with the same passion; and that is our greatest strength. We are proud of our individual differences, experiences and histories and are convinced that we must include everyone to offer solutions that protect everyone. That is why we always make sure to treat all applications equally.