We are looking for you who wants to make a difference and help us build a safer digital society! If you share our passion in cybersecurity and want to work in an organization that encourages innovation and self-drive, we hope this opportunity might be the one for you!
How we work
As a Security Consultant working with Check Point products, you will be offered a challenging and varied role by helping our customers in various projects within Network Security. You will be part of a team together with other consultants where the work is permeated by a friendly and open culture. As a junior consultant at Orange Cyberdefense you will be encouraged to develop, partly through certifications and educations, partly by broadening your skills and try new types of projects. We encourage our employees to learn new products new areas and keep challenging themselves.
You will be working with some of the most leading companies in Sweden focusing on Check Point Security Products. Some of the more hands-on job tasks will be:
- Planning and architectural design of firewalls and infrastructure, both on-prem and in the cloud.
- Create Project and Initiative plans
- Configuration and maintenance of network security products and environments
- Opportunity to work with market leading technologies in combination with some of the industry’s most talented and dedicated experts
- Flexible work environment
- We will provide you with opportunities of development, both within your professional role but also the opportunity to develop within the organization where only your ambitions set the limit
- Knowledge sharing together with colleagues worldwide (specifically within Check Point)
- A challenger culture that encourages you to be self-driven and curious
The story of Orange Cyberdefense
Orange Cyberdefense is Sweden’s leading company in cyber security. Our vision is to contribute to a safer digital society by fighting different kinds of cybercrimes. We have about 2700 employees worldwide and 390 in Sweden. We offer our customers services within Anticipate, Identity, Protect, Detect and Respond.
At Orange Cyberdefense, we are all different but with the same passion; and that is our greatest strength. We are proud of our individual differences, experiences and histories and are convinced that we must include everyone to offer solutions that protect everyone. That is why we always make sure to treat all applications equally.