How we work
As a Security Consultant you will be offered a challenging and varied role by helping our customers in various projects within cyber security. You will be part of a team together with other consultants where the work is permeated by a friendly and open culture. As a consultant at Orange Cyberdefense you will be encouraged to develop, partly through certifications and educations, partly by broadening your skills and try new types of projects. We encourage our employees to learn new products new areas and keep challenging themselves.
We are now looking for security consultants within these areas for example:
- Network Security (design, implementation, maintenance of the environment and security products)
- SOC (managing security platforms, security analysis, incident handling and proactively increase the cybersecurity defense for our customer)
- Microsoft Security Products (Sentinel, Defender, Office 365)
In your role as a consultant, you will guide our customer within the cyber security area, and you will have the opportunity to work with the latest technology. By understanding the customers everyday life, you help them with everything from proposing suitable solutions and designing architecture to implementing and managing the environment.
- Opportunity to work with market leading technology in combination with some of the industry’s most talented and dedicated experts
- Flexible work environment
- We will provide you with opportunities of development, both within your professional role but also the opportunity to develop within the organization where only your ambitions set the limit
- A challenger culture that encourages you to be self-driven and curious
The story of Orange Cyberdefense
Orange Cyberdefense is Sweden’s leading company in cyber security. Our vision is to contribute to a safer digital society by fighting different kinds of cybercrimes. We have about 2700 employees worldwide and 390 in Sweden. We offer our customers services within Anticipate, Identity, Protect, Detect and Respond.
At Orange Cyberdefense, we are all different but with the same passion; and that is our greatest strength. We are proud of our individual differences, experiences and histories and are convinced that we must include everyone to offer solutions that protect everyone. That is why we always make sure to treat all applications equally.
Who are you?
We are looking for you who have a genuine interest in cybersecurity and IT technology and wants to learn even more. You love finding solutions and are not afraid to ask when there is something you don’t understand. In situations you do understand you are eager to take initiative. You have a good social ability and you like working together with your colleagues and your customers.
We prefer that you have experience in one of the following areas:
- Education or work experience within IT Security
Meritorious certifications or work experience:
- Microsoft Security Products
- CheckPoint, Pulse Secure, F5, Broadcom (Symantec/Bluecoat)
How to join us:
Join us by sending your application through our application form. The selection is ongoing, and the position can be filled before the last application date. If you have any questions, you are very welcome to contact responsible recruiter Helena Feldt (email@example.com).
We look forward to receiving your application!