We are now looking for you who would like to help us build a safer digital society, together in our team of experts within OT/ICS Security. We drive the development of security forward and continuously working innovative to be better at what we do – would you like to join us?
What you’ll do:
In this role, you will work as a consultant within OT/ICS security at various customer industries. Therefore, we are looking for people that have curiosity and a security mindset, as well as understand how systems work. You will be involved in several customer projects and have a lot of opportunities to study.
- We work in teams with a diverse skillset to solve problems and figure out new solutions together.
- We question old security strategies to build practical and better ways of securing OT/ICS/SCADA environments.
- We value time for development and information sharing within the group to better evolve our skills.
- We do not only see the IT or the Industrial/Infrastructure part but also look at securing the whole of the environment and everything that could affect production, a delivery of the service or a function.
- You will together with the team drive the development of security forward - we have got a passion in what we do and together we share knowledge with each other to be innovative in what we do
- Here you got the opportunity to work preventive and strategic, and not only when the incidents occur
- Opportunity to work with market leading technology in combination with some of the industry’s most talented and dedicated experts
- Flexible work environment
- We will provide you with opportunities of development, both within your professional role but also the opportunity to develop within the organization where only your ambitions set the limit!
- A challenger culture that encourages you to be self-driven and curious
The story of Orange Cyberdefense
Orange Cyberdefense is Sweden’s leading company in cyber security. Our vision is to contribute to a safer digital society by fighting different kind of cybercrime. We have about 2700 employees worldwide and 390 in Sweden. We offer our customers services within Anticipate, Identity, Protect, Detect and Respond.
At Orange Cyberdefense, we are all different but with the same passion; and that is our greatest strength. We are proud of our individual differences, experiences and histories and are convinced that we must include everyone to offer solutions that protect everyone. That is why we always make sure to treat all applications equally.