We are looking for you who wants to make a difference and help us build a safer digital society! If you share our passion in cybersecurity and want to work in an organization encouraging innovation and a self-driven mindset, we hope this opportunity might be for you!
How we work:
As a Senior SOC Consultant you will be offered an exciting and varied role by helping our customers in various IT Security projects. You will be part of a team together with other consultants in a friendly and open culture. As a consultant at Orange Cyberdefense you will be encouraged to develop in your career, partly through certifications and educations, partly by broadening your skills and challenging yourself in taking on projects in new areas. Knowledge sharing is key, and we encourage our employees to learn new products, new areas and keep challenging themselves.
You will be working with some of the most leading companies in Sweden. Some examples of hands-on job tasks will be:
- Lead the work as a consultant in our customers’ SOC-organizations and work as a senior security analyst
- Design/build out a SOC with regards to capabilities, roles, processes, and technology
- Improve SOC efficiencies
- Proactively increase the cybersecurity defense for our customers
- Create project and initiative plans as well as security-related documentation
- Configuration and maintenance of network security products and environments
- Opportunity to work with market leading technology in combination with some of the industry’s most talented and dedicated experts
- Flexible work environment
- We will provide you with opportunities of development, both within your professional role but also the opportunity to develop within the organization where only your ambitions set the limit!
- A challenger culture that encourages you to be self-driven and curious
The story of Orange Cyberdefense:
Orange Cyberdefense is Sweden’s leading company in cyber security. Our vision is to contribute to a safer digital society by fighting different kinds of cybercrimes. We have about 2700 employees worldwide and 400 in Sweden. We offer our customers services within Anticipate, Identity, Protect, Detect and Respond.
At Orange Cyberdefense, we are all different but with the same passion; and that is our greatest strength. We are proud of our individual differences, experiences and histories and are convinced that we must include everyone to offer solutions that protect everyone. That is why we always make sure to treat all applications equally.
Who are you?
We are looking for you who have a genuine interest in cybersecurity and IT technology and wants to learn even more. You love finding solutions and are not afraid to ask when there is something you don’t understand. In situations you do understand you are eager to take initiative. You have a good social ability and you like working together with your colleagues and your customers.
We prefer that you have experience in the following areas:
· Work experience for instance as Leading role within IT-security, Senior Security Analyst, Senior Operations Technician, Senior Network Technician, Senior IT Specialist or a similar position
Additional experience we highly value:
· Education within IT Security
· Certifications within these areas are considered meritorious: Splunk, PaloAlto Networks, CheckPoint, Ivanti (Pulse Secure), F5, Broadcom (Symantec/Bluecoat) or Microsoft Security Suite
How to join us?
Join us by sending your application through our application form. The selection is ongoing, and the position can be filled before the last application date. If you have any questions, you are very welcome to contact responsible recruiter Fanny Westergren (Fanny.firstname.lastname@example.org).
We look forward to receiving your application!