We are looking for you who wants to make a difference and help us build a safer digital society! If you share our passion in cybersecurity and want to work in an organization that encourages innovation and self-drive, we hope this opportunity might be the one for you!
How we work
As a Network Security Consultant, you will be offered a challenging and varied role by helping our customers in various projects within Network Security. You will be part of a team together with other consultants where the work is permeated by a friendly and open culture. As a consultant at Orange Cyberdefense you will be encouraged to develop, partly through certifications and educations, partly by broadening your skills and try new types of projects. We encourage our employees to learn new products new areas and keep challenging themselves.
You will be working with some of the most leading companies in Sweden and some of the more hands-on job tasks will be:
- Design load balancer and Web Application Firewall services based on customer requirements
- Migration of load balancers and Web Application Firewalls to new modern platforms
- Develop and modernize load balancer and Web Application Firewall services
- Plan and govern complicated tasks together with the operational teams
- Configure, implement, and maintain network security platforms from F5 Networks
- Opportunity to work with market leading technology in combination with some of the industry’s most talented experts
- Flexible work environment
- We will provide you with opportunities of development, both within your professional role but also the opportunity to develop within the organization where only your ambitions set the limit!
- A challenger culture that encourages you to be self-driven and curious
The story of Orange Cyberdefense
Orange Cyberdefense is Sweden’s leading company in cyber security. Our vision is to contribute to a safer digital society by fighting different kinds of cybercrimes. We have about 2700 employees worldwide and 390 in Sweden. We offer our customers services within Anticipate, Identity, Protect, Detect and Respond.
At Orange Cyberdefense, we are all different but with the same passion; and that is our greatest strength. We are proud of our individual differences, experiences and histories and are convinced that we must include everyone to offer solutions that protect everyone. That is why we always make sure to treat all applications equally.
Who are you?
- Good understanding of various network components and techniques, such as firewalls, routers, switches, load balancers, proxies, dynamic routing (bgp/ospf), VLANs, LACP.
- Advanced skills in F5 Networks portfolio specifically LTM, AFM, APM, ASM/AWAF including sub-components like DDoS (up to L7), PKI, Web Application Firewall, Dynamic routing, different authentication and authorization techniques, as3 and declarative deployment of configuration.
- Basic understanding of Linux and preferably some scripting language like python. Being able to understand and work with APIs, Git and Ansible.
How to join us
Join us by sending your application through our application form. The selection is ongoing, and the position can be filled before the last application date. If you have any questions, you are very welcome to contact responsible recruiter Fanny Westergren (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We look forward to receiving your application!