As an information security consultant, it is up to you to step in and aid our customers in navigating towards safety and security. In your mission to aid the customer from a top-down perspective, you will lend them your expertise in risk, governance, and compliance (GRC) to ensure their safe journey ahead.
Orange Cyberdefense has ambitious plans to expand our GRC unit and continuously develop our services and capabilities. Are you the one to share your knowledge as a trusted advisor towards our customer and within our company? Great! We might have the next challenge for you - helping us to build a safer digital society.
- Develop and participate in implementation of client initiatives focused on the reduction of risk, governance and compliance to policies and external regulatory compliance
- Supporting the senior team members, assisting with the analysis of requirements and design of clients’ information security posture
- Supporting the senior team members in delivery of work streams for clients in compliance standards such as Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), ISO standards such as 27001 and 22301, EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher vocational education in information systems, risk and continuity management, or equivalent GRC, business continuity management and/or information security
- Communication and presentation skills, ability of holding presentations, workshops in front of a group
Who are you:
We are looking for you who are goal-oriented, a doer and love finding solutions. Your customer communication is excellent, and you have a good social ability. You are work structured and able to remain calm and focused in potentially stressful situations. We believe you've got the ability to work in complex organizations directly with clients with the support from senior consultants.
Additionally, you already live by our core values:
- Humble commitment
- Innovation, constant and always
- Respect for people and commitment
- Simplicity in mind
- Trust in each other
- Opportunity to work with market leading technology in combination with some of the industry’s most talented experts
- Modern work environment
- We will provide you with opportunities of development, both within your professional role but also the opportunity to develop within the organization where only your ambitions set the limit!
- A challenger culture that encourages you to be self-driven and curious
The story of Orange Cyberdefense
Orange Cyberdefense is Sweden’s leading company in cyber security. Our vision is to contribute to a safer digital society by fighting different kinds of cybercrimes. We have about 2700 employees worldwide and 390 in Sweden. We offer our customers services within Anticipate, Identity, Protect, Detect and Respond.
At Orange Cyberdefense, we are all different but with the same passion; and that is our greatest strength. We are proud of our individual differences, experiences and histories and are convinced that we must include everyone to offer solutions that protect everyone. That is why we always make sure to treat all applications equally.
How to join us:
Join us by sending your application through our application form. The selection is ongoing, and the position can be filled before the last application date. If you have any questions, you are very welcome to contact responsible recruiter Fanny Westergren (Fanny.firstname.lastname@example.org).
We look forward to receiving your application!