Orange Cyberdefense is on a mission to build a safer digital society by helping our customer fight different kind of cybercrime. We are looking for you who wants to help us make a difference and wants to work in an organization that is permeated by a humble and open culture.
How we work
As a SIEM Specialist you will be the frontrunner of technology within automation, cloud and big data. Your role is to manage and monitor customer SIEM solutions globally, contributing towards the goal of Orange Cyberdefense to create a safer digital society. This critical role is part of our Managed SIEM team in the CyberSOC where you and other SIEM specialists will ensure the SIEM is up and running so that both customers and analysts can access it.
You will work closely with your team in both Sweden and the Netherlands by mitigating incidents, deploying changes, and maintaining and developing customer SIEM solutions through lifecycle management.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to gain exposure to a wide variety of cyber security products, methods and tools, as well as learning from the security experts that surround you.
Some of the more hands-on job tasks will be:
- Troubleshooting customer SIEM solutions based on established SLA levels and contracts
- Responding to customer incidents in a timely manner related to defined SLA levels
- Mandate according to the business plan, assignment, budget, result, annual goals and authorisation rules
- Proactively monitor customer SIEM solutions so that issues that could become potential problems can be avoided
- Continuously improving delivery so that customer satisfaction remains high
- Drive and manage upgrade projects for customer deployed SIEM solutions
- Continuously build good relationships with customers by providing excellent support and response
- Monitor performance levels and provide proactive recommendations to customers
- Providing high quality reports to ensure proactiveness in the delivery
- Supporting colleague by answering questions related to customers within the SIEM delivery
- Onboarding new log data and log sources into the SIEM
- Opportunity to work with market leading technology in combination with some of the industry’s most talented experts
- Flexible work environment
- We will provide you with opportunities of development, both within your professional role but also the opportunity to develop within the organization where only your ambitions set the limit!
- A challenger culture that encourages you to be self-driven and curios
The story of Orange Cyberdefense
Orange Cyberdefense is Sweden’s leading company in cyber security. Our vision is to contribute to a safer digital society by fighting different kind of cybercrime. We have about 2700 employees worldwide and 390 in Sweden. We offer our customers services within Anticipate, Identity, Protect, Detect and Respond.
At Orange Cyberdefense, we are all different but with the same passion - and that is our greatest strength. We are proud of our individual differences, experiences and histories and are convinced that we must include everyone to offer solutions that protect everyone. That is why we always make sure to treat all applications equally.
Who are you?
We are looking for you who have a genuine interest in cybersecurity and wants to learn even more. You love finding solutions and are not afraid to ask when there is something you don’t understand. In situations you do understand you are eager to take initiative. You have a good social ability and you like working together with your colleagues and your customers.
We prefer that you have experience in the following areas:
- Experience / knowledge in network / IT area
- Interest in cybersecurity
How to join us
Join us by sending your application through our application form. The selection is ongoing and the position can be filled before the last application date. If you have any questions you are very welcome to contact responsible recruiter Fanny Westergren (Fanny.email@example.com).
We look forward to receive your application!