Our Digital Marketing Manager is stuck in the physical world on maternity leave, so now we’re looking for a creative soul with a passion for graphic design and film editing to join our marketing team and help us build a safer digital society.
Orange Cyberdefence is a cybersecurity company and our purpose, passion and mission is to “build a safer digital society”.
Do you think that the digital world is an important world to protect?
Do you want to help us visualize and communicate that?
Do you have a passion for creative communication within graphic design and film editing?
We’ll be a perfect match!
The main functions will lie in visual design but also with strong influence for brand identity. Attention to detail and creativity are key skills. We are searching for somebody passionate about developing and pushing the boundaries of the visuals that we deliver across all our channels.
We are a marketing team of four people which means that we each have our responsibilities but also that we help each other out with what needs to be done. It means, that in addition to design and depending on your skills, experiences, or other interests you can work with our internal podcast, webinars, marketing automation and much more.
We are working very close with our global marketing team and other countries in the group; especially our neighbors Norway and Denmark. In other words: you will have a lot of internal support, and your career opportunities have no limits.
This position is a temporary position for one year due to our colleague's parental leave but we are a growing company so there is a good chance for continuation within the organization and possibilities to develop globally.
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for all visual and design work
- You will work on conceptually visualizing local marketing campaigns
- You will work on designing images for invites, landing pages, social media
- You will assist your colleagues with building attractive and powerful presentations
- You will help design marketing material such as digital banners, giveaways, and rollups
- You are creative and willing to deliver the best product to your colleagues
- You will, together with the marketing team, define target audiences and how to reach them in everything from ads to events
- Excellent in Adobe Creative Suite especially InDesign
- Have a creative eye for graphic design and layouts
- A basic understanding of Illustrator, but it is not required that you are an illustrator
- Film editing know how
- Ability to create banners for ad campaigns
- An open mind and keen to learn new tools
- Respect for a brand and adhering to its graphic profile
- Fluency in written and spoken Swedish and English
An education from digital marketing, design school or digital agency is ideal. Experience with marketing, graphic design, simple film editing, and PowerPoint is needed.
Nice To Have's
- Experience working with Typo3
- Experience working with Salesforce / Pardot
- Experience working with SharePoint
- Experience working with webinars
- Experience working with podcasts
- The benefit of amazing coworkers
- Opportunity to work with market leading technology in combination with some of the industry’s most talented experts
- Flexible work environment
- We will provide you with opportunities of development, both within your professional role and also the opportunity to develop within the organization where only your ambitions sets the limit
- A challenger culture that encourages you to be self-driven and curios
The story of Orange Cyberdefense
Orange Cyberdefense is Sweden’s leading company in cyber security. Our vision is to contribute to a safer digital society by fighting different kind of cybercrime. We have about 2500 employees worldwide and 370 in Sweden. We offer our customers services within Anticipate, Identity, Protect, Detect and Respond.
At Orange Cyberdefense, we are all different but with the same passion - and that is our greatest strength. We are proud of our individual differences, experiences and histories and are convinced that we must include everyone to offer solutions that protect everyone. That is why we always make sure to treat all applications equally.
How to join us
Join us by sending your application through our application form. The selection will start from the middle of august. If you have any questions you are very welcome to contact responsible recruiter Fanny Westergren (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We look forward to receive your application!