Orange Cyberdefense is the Orange Group’s expert cyber security business unit, providing Managed Security, Detection & Response and Threat Intelligence services to organizations around the globe.
Orange Cyberdefense is on a mission to build a safer digital society. We are looking for you who wants to make a difference and appreciates working in an organization encouraging innovation and a self-driven mindset.
Would you like to join us?
The story of Orange Cyberdefense
Orange Cyberdefense is Sweden’s leading company in cyber security. Our vision is to contribute to a safer digital society by fighting different kind of cybercrime. We have about 2500 employees worldwide and 370 in Sweden. We offer our customers services within Anticipate, Identity, Protect, Detect and Respond.
At Orange Cyberdefense, we are all different but with the same passion and that is our greatest strength. We are proud of our individual differences, experiences and histories and are convinced that we must include everyone to offer solutions that protect everyone. That is why we always make sure to treat all applications equally.
How we work
The Managing Director will lead the Swedish business and be accountable for developing and implementing the Orange Cyberdefense strategy and business plan. Working closely with the leadership team, he/she will bring exceptional strategic and commercial thinking, judgement and influencing skills to develop, sell and implement solutions that deliver true value to the customer base. He/She will have the prime responsibility for the preparation and subsequent delivery of the budget and the sales and profit expectations of the business.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Build, follow and report on the Swedish business plan
- Actively involved in the Nordic region, it´s leadership team and strategy
- Ensure financial budgets and delivery of margins, revenue, and EBITDA to or above plan, any variances to plan are flagged in advance with corresponding solutions
- Develop and execute a growth strategy for the business in both existing and new market segments
- Building personal relationships with key customers & vendors
- Orchestrate day-to-day operations to achieve maximum productivity and efficiency
- Ensure that development and implementation meet customer needs and delivers functionality that adds value in the market
- Provide leadership within the business ensuring development and support of team members
- Define marketing requirements
- Play a leading role in securing new customers for the business
- Ensure the creation and management of Partnerships internally as well as externally
- Report agreed metrics according to business plan in an accurate and timely manner
- Travel representing Sweden to different locations within Europe
Who are you?
The Managing Director will play a leading role within the Orange Cyberdefense business. He/She will inspire, lead and continue to build a business focused on cybersecurity services with an international perspective and mindset. He/She will be accountable for developing and maintaining a unified open challenger culture. He/She will have experience of operating in large and small companies and within a complex matrix environment.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the needs of Orange Cyberdefense’s customers, their issues and how Orange Cyberdefense can protect their customers. He/She will ensure that Orange Cyberdefense is customer centric in their approach, putting the customer at the heart of what they do. He/She will focus on identifying new market segments and opportunities to build the business.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- Previous senior leadership role in a cybersecurity company or equivalent – with a proven track record of delivering EBITDA and Revenue growth
- Must have in-depth knowledge of the cyber security industry
- Experience of successfully operating within an international business
- Strategic orientation: will intuitively understand how markets fit together; must know how to use competitive market intelligence strategically and tactically
- Operational expertise: will have the ability to keenly lead the effort to improve processes, eliminate errors, develop and measure performance metrics, increase revenues, drive down costs improving customer satisfaction and delivery levels
- Financial acumen: good understanding of financial and accounting principles in order to have sound judgment when making business decisions.
- Proven ability to build strong customer relationships and to frame a value proposition for customers
- Leadership: a proven track record in leading and motivating teams to deliver customer centric outcomes
- Communication: strong communication skills experienced in public apparencies and media handling
- Strong market / client presence; ability to effectively communicate core messages and demonstrate thought leadership with high-profile clients and industry events
- The ability to drive change and make tough decisions where needed
- This is a rare opportunity to work with market leading cybersecurity technology in combination with some of the industry’s most talented and dedicated experts
- Flexible work environment
- We will provide you with opportunities of development, both within your professional role but also the opportunity to develop within the organization where only your ambitions set the limit!
- A challenger culture that encourages you to be self-driven and curious
How to join us?
Join us by sending your application through our application form. The selection is ongoing, and the position can be filled before the last application date. If you have any questions, you are very welcome to contact email@example.com We look forward to receiving your application!