What you’ll do:
As GRC consultant you will be offered a role contributing with your expertise in the areas of governance, risk and compliance to ensure our customers journey towards a safer business. Your main tasks will consist of implementing our GRC services and tools in order to provide a safer business for our customers.
Are you the one to share your knowledge as a trusted advisor towards our customer and within our company? Great! We might have the next challenge for you - helping us to build a safer digital society.
Who are you:
We are looking for you who are goal-oriented, a doer and love finding solutions. Your customer communication is excellent, and you have a good social ability. You are work structured and able to remain calm and focused in potentially stressful situations. We believe you've got the ability to work in complex organizations directly with clients and under little supervision by Team lead.
- Bachelors degree in information systems, risk and continuity management, or equivalent
- 1-3 years of direct experience in GRC, BCM and/or information security
- Experience of consulting organizations in the field of GRC, cyber security
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability of holding presentations, workshops in front of a group
- Fluent in Swedish and English
Good to have:
- Knowledge of the Protective Security Act (Säkerhetsskyddslagstiftningen), GDPR
- Knowledge of relevant standards such as ISO 27001, ISO 22301, NIST, COBIT
- Understanding of Swedish Civil contingencies Agency guidelines for business continuity management
- Ideally holding relevant qualifications such as CISSP, CISM or similar degree
Additionally, you already live by our core values:
- Humble commitment
- Innovation, constant and always
- Respect for people and commitment
- Simplicity in mind
- Trust in each other
- Opportunity to work with market leading technology in combination with some of the industry’s most talented and dedicated experts.
- We will provide you with opportunities of development, both within your professional role but also the opportunity to develop within the organization where only your ambitions sets the limit!
- A challenger culture that encourages you to be self-driven and curious.
The Story of Orange Cyberdefense
Orange Cyberdefense’s purpose is to build a safer digital society. We are the expert unit for cyber security within the Orange Group which provides managed security, managed detection and response services to organizations around the world. With the largest psysical network in the world we have a unique ability to detect and prevent threats like no other. We are a supplier driven by the collection of Threat Intelligence and research on security threats and therefore offer outstanding access to information on current and new threats. Orange Cyberdefense has more than 25 years of experience in information security and are proud to be able to offer global protection with local expertise and support our customers throughout the security threat’s life cycle.
Working at Orange Cyberdefense will give you the chance to develop both personally and professionally. New challenges are our favorite challenges. Our company has an environment with a high rate of change and innovation, quick decision making, combined with sensitivity to our employees. We believe that by providing an atmosphere where we try to have fun at work and love what we do will also get the best end results. We will provide opportunities for education and training as well as documentation to help get you up and running. We also have tons of experience in the area, so there are colleagues to ask.
How to join us
Join us by sending your application through our application form. The selection is ongoing and the position can be filled before the last application date. If you have any questions you are very welcome to contact responsible recruiter Fanny Westergren (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We look forward to receive your application!