As an Account Manager you will be a part of the Gothenburg sales team, focusing on local customers in region west. You will be responsible for the whole sales process from start to closure. Many of our customers are strong brands in both private and public sector in Sweden and your responsibility as an Account Manager is to identify their needs and challenges to help them find the right IT security solutions.
You will be working with both new and existing customers and your focus is to develop long term relationships. You will work close to internal colleagues specialized in the technical parts as well as marketing team.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the entire sales process from initial contact to developing existing customer
- Customer meetings and presentations together with the Solution Architect
- Create quotes, agreements, and tenders
- Build relationship with our strategic vendors
- Ensure that our solutions are delivered according to the agreement
- Identify and outreach new areas within existing accounts
You are offered an exciting and challenging role in a company where you can help your customers to be safer in their business. With the latest technology, the largest customers in Sweden and dedicated colleagues around you, you are given the opportunity to contribute to a safer digital society.
Working at Orange Cyberdefense will give you the chance to develop both personally and professionally. New challenges are our favorite challenges. You will work in an environment with a high rate of change and innovation, quick decision making, combined with sensitivity to our employees. We believe that by providing an atmosphere where we have fun at work and love what we do will also get the best end results.
- Opportunity to work with market leading technology in combination with some of the industry’s most talented and dedicated experts
- Flexible work environment
- We will provide you with opportunities of development, both within your professional role but also the opportunity to develop within the organization where only your ambitions sets the limit
- A challenger culture that encourages you to be self-driven and curious
Who are you?
As a person you are driven and flexible, with the right mindset and willingness to learn the cyber security business. You get motivated by working side by side with customers establishing high quality customer relations and you know what is required to achieve successful agreements. You are a person with strong communication skills and thrives in an organization encouraging innovation and a self-driven mindset, where we work together to find the best solutions for our customers.
Previous experience highly valued:
- Experience working with sales for B2B customers delivering IT-solutions
We are Orange Cyberdefense
Orange Cyberdefense is Sweden’s leading company in cyber security. Our vision is to contribute to a safer digital society by fighting different kinds of cybercrimes. We have about 2500 employees worldwide and 370 in Sweden. We offer our customers services within Anticipate, Identity, Protect, Detect and Respond.
At Orange Cyberdefense, we are all different but with the same passion and that is our greatest strength. We are proud of our individual differences, experiences and histories and are convinced that we must include everyone to offer solutions that protect everyone. That is why we always make sure to treat all applications equally.
How to join us?
Join us by sending your application through our application form. Position will be filled during end of summer. The selection is ongoing and the position can be filled before the last application date. If you have any questions, please contact responsible recruiter Fanny Westergren (firstname.lastname@example.org).