We are looking for you who likes to build strong, long-term relationship with your customers and drives to develop your personal network. We would like you to use your project management skills in a combination with your interest of customer relations - to help us build a safer digital society!
As a Service Delivery Manager you will maintain strong customer relations and work to improve our services for high customers satisfaction. In this position you will both enable and drive a proactive business-level dialogue and a performance management approach that is focused on maintaining a service culture and delivering value.
- Maintain positive relationships with customers with regular meetings for status of the customers’ needs
- You will be the project leader of onboarding our security solutions
- Work across technical and business teams internal to achieve a high quality of service
- You will be the contact internally and externally regarding services delivery issues
- Proposes service improvements based on customers feedback
- Ensuring customers’ priorities and find potential solutions and opportunities
- A challenger culture that encourages you to be self-driven and curious
- Be a part of building the best place to work with a great team development environment
- Flexible work environment
- We will provide you with opportunities of development, both within your professional role but also the opportunity to develop within the organization where only your ambitions sets the limit!
The story of Orange Cyberdefense
Orange Cyberdefense is Sweden’s leading company in cyber security. Our vision is to contribute to a safer digital society by fighting different kinds of cybercrimes. We have about 2500 employees worldwide and 370 in Sweden. We offer our customers services within Anticipate, Identity, Protect, Detect and Respond.
At Orange Cyberdefense, we are all different but with the same passion and that is our greatest strength. We are proud of our individual differences, experiences and histories and are convinced that we must include everyone to offer solutions that protect everyone. That is why we always make sure to treat all applications equally.
Who you are?
Maybe you have a background as a project manager (or similar position) and have touched the area within IT, communication or digitalization? Then this position could be the right next step for you!
We believe you are a structured person who likes to be the “to-go-to-person” both external and internal. You are a social person by nature, with good communication skills for building customer relations.
Our core values are; innovation, humble commitment, respect, simplicity and trust. We believe the key is to work together as a team for achieving both best result and having fun at work at the same time. We are more than happy to share everything we know about cyber security to you – would you like to join our team to contribute for a safer digital society?
How to join us
Join us by sending your application through our application form. The selection is ongoing and the position can be filled before the last application date. If you have any questions you are very welcome to contact responsible recruiter Fanny Westergren (email@example.com).
We look forward to receive your application!