As a Professional Services Manager you will be responsible for the consultancy organization in region south in Sweden. You will play an important role for developing Orange Cyberdefense’s business and report to the regional manager. You will work close together with the regional manager and regional sales manager as well as customers, team leads and consultants. The organization is built on around 40 consultants working with different kinds of IT security projects for our customers.
What you’ll do:
- Personnel managment for teamleads and consultants
- Budget and result managment
- Identify critical strategic and organizational issues in the consulting business
- Maintain the competence development plan for teamleads and consultants
- Manage education and certifications
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Develop a team business plan to ensure quality in customers projects and delivery’s
- Responsible for resources towards our customers in upcoming projects
- Recruiting and attracting new competence
- Provide the team with a vision of the company objectives
Who are you?
We believe you are the one who thrives in a position where you work close to business and where you can grow as a leader. You gets motivated by working side by side with customers establishing high quality customer relations. It is probably in your nature to motivate people around you, with a big interest in people management.
For us it is important to lead by good example. Therefore, we think your soft skills are matching our core values; innovation, humble commitment, respect, simplicity and trust. You should also enjoy working in an organization encouraging innovation and a self-driven mindset where we work together to find the best solutions for our customers.
We prefer knowledge or previous experience in the following areas:
- Experience working in the IT-consultancy area in a leading position
- Previous experience working with business development, budget and results
- Leadership skills and interest of working with people management
- You will play an important role where you can grow as a leader in a highly interesting area, where we together strive to build a safer digital society
- Opportunity to work with market leading technology in combination with some of the industry’s most talented dedicated experts
- Flexible work environment
- As a manager you will get the opportunity to grow in your leadership with courses and forums together with the management in the Swedish organization
- A challenger culture that encourages everyone to be self-driven and curious
The story of Orange Cyberdefense
Orange Cyberdefense is Sweden’s leading company in cyber security. Our vision is to contribute to a safer digital society by fighting different kinds of cybercrimes. We have about 2500 employees worldwide and 370 in Sweden. We offer our customers services within Anticipate, Identity, Protect, Detect and Respond.
At Orange Cyberdefense, we are all different but with the same passion - which is our greatest strength. We are proud of our individual differences, experiences and histories and are convinced that we must include everyone to offer solutions that protect everyone. That is why we always make sure to treat all applications equally.
How to join us?
Join us by sending your application through our application form. Position will be filled during end of summer. The selection is ongoing and the position can be filled before the last application date. If you have any questions, please contact responsible recruiter Fanny Westergren (email@example.com).