Orange Cyberdefense is on a mission to build a safer digital society by helping our customer fight different kind of cybercrime. We are looking for you who wants to help us make a difference and wants to work in an organization that is permeated by a humble and open culture.
What would your role be as a Service Desk Agent?
As a Service Desk colleague you will be a part of a team in Malmö and have the opportunity to combine your interest of cyber security and your sociable skills. In this position you will play an important role towards our customers – both within the public and private sector. In this position you will handle incoming errands and make sure to log incidents and act on alarms from monitoring systems.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Be responsible for the first contact with our customers
- Handle customer errands; collect tickets, incidents and service requests
- Coordinate the daily activities for our cyber security technicians
- Desktop Management (Windows 10)
- Coordinate exchange of hardware for our customer
- Continuously develop work routines and processes
- Create and maintain documentation
- Present our service desk towards our customers
In this position you will be assigned a mentor for your personal development and growing in the company. We work together in a team to give our customers top class service. In this position you will work in shift since we are open 24/7 for our customers.
- Opportunity to work with market leading technology in combination with some of the industry’s most talented experts
- Flexible work environment
- We will provide you with opportunities of development, both within your professional role but also the opportunity to develop within the organization where only your ambitions set the limit!
- A challenger culture that encourages you to be self-driven and curiosity
The story of Orange Cyberdefense
Orange Cyberdefense is Sweden’s leading company in cyber security. Our vision is to contribute to a safer digital society by fighting different kind of cybercrime. We have about 2500 employees worldwide and 350 in Sweden. We offer our customers services within Anticipate, Identity, Protect, Detect and Respond.
At Orange Cyberdefense, we are all different but with the same passion- and that is our greatest strength. We are proud of our individual differences, experiences and histories and are convinced that we must include everyone to offer solutions that protect everyone. That is why we always make sure to treat all applications equally.
Who you are:
To succeed in the role we would like you to have an excellent sense of service and enjoy working in a dynamic and high pace work environment. Previous experience in working in the Office package is required and it is meritorious if you have an basic knowledge within ITIL Service Management.
We are looking for you with a big curiosity and an eagerness to get challenged and to challenge. You are a person that likes to establish customer relations, to find solutions and you are not afraid to ask for help. You like to take initiatives when you see possibilities. You have a good social ability and you love working in a team both with your colleagues and your customers.
How to join us?
Join us by sending your application through our application form. The selection is ongoing and the position can be filled before the last application date. If you have any questions you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter Fanny Westergren (Fanny.email@example.com).