Orange Cyberdefense is on a mission to build a safer digital society by helping our customer fight different kind of cybercrime. We are looking for you who wants to help us make a difference and wants to work in an organization that is permeated by a humble and open culture.
What would your role be as an Ethical Hacker?
We are looking for you who wants to combine a passion for tinkering with technology with the importance of keeping our digital society secure. If you share our passion in cyber security and want to work in an organization that encourages innovation then this opportunity is the one for you!
Orange Cyberdefense is Europe’s leading cyber security services and solutions provider, and we are currently looking for a Penetration Tester to join our growing Swedish team.
The team is responsible for performing all forms of complex technical security assessments of clients’ IT systems, ranging from industrial control systems and embedded systems to mobile applications and infrastructure.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Perform technical testing of new and novel systems, as well as old and established ones.
- Perform security reviews of architecture and application designs, as well as application source code reviews.
- Assist with improvements for Orange Cyberdefense security services, including the continuous enhancement of existing methodology and reporting formats.
- Demonstrate the ability to be an industry expert.
- Exploit vulnerabilities to gain access, and expand access to remote systems.
- Document technical issues identified during security assessments.
- Research cutting edge security topics and new attack vectors .
- Communication of findings/innovations internally, to colleagues.
- Represent Orange Cyberdefense at international events, forums or training events.
- Opportunity to work with market leading technology in combination with some of the industry’s most talented experts
- Flexible work environment
- We will provide you with opportunities of development, both within your professional role but also the opportunity to develop within the organization where only your ambitions set the limit!
- A challenger culture that encourages you to be self-driven and curiosity
The story of Orange Cyberdefense
Orange Cyberdefense is Sweden’s leading company in cyber security. Our vision is to contribute to a safer digital society by fighting different kind of cybercrime. We have about 2500 employees worldwide and 350 in Sweden. We offer our customers services within Anticipate, Identity, Protect, Detect and Respond.
At Orange Cyberdefense, we are all different but with the same passion- and that is our greatest strength. We are proud of our individual differences, experiences and histories and are convinced that we must include everyone to offer solutions that protect everyone. That is why we always make sure to treat all applications equally.
Who are you?
We are looking for you who have a genuine interest in cybersecurity and wants to learn even more. You love finding solutions and are not afraid to ask when there is something you don’t understand. In situations you do understand you are eager to take initiative. You have a good social ability and you like working together with your colleagues and your customers.
You have a good understanding of how computers and applications work in general, and how they communicate using various network protocols. While you might not be an expert in every protocol, you are keen to learn, and are able to piece them together over time.
We prefer that you have experience working with technical security audits such as penetration testing, red teaming, application security testing, or similar. In lieu of working experience you may have formal education, certificates, or have a track record doing recognised challenges or research.
How to join us
Join us by sending your application through our application form. The selection is ongoing and the position can be filled before the last application date. If you have any questions you are very welcome to contact responsible recruiter Fanny Westergren (fanny.westergren@orangecyberdefense).