We are looking for you who want to make a difference and help us build a safer digital society! If you share our passion in cybersecurity and want to work in an organization that encourages innovation and self-drive, we hope this opportunity might be the one for you!
About the job
As an Endpoint Security Engineer you will be offered a varied position where you will be responsible for support and securely operate and manage our customers Endpoint environments. You will be involved in Incident Management, Change Management and Solution management. Endpoint environments you will be working in are for example Cylance, Cybereason and Palo Alto Networks XDR.
As an Endpoint Security Engineer at OCD Nordic SOC you will work with:
- Lead technical dialogues with customers around challenges in their IT-Security environments with endpoint focus
- Troubleshooting and monitoring of endpoint software and central environments.
- Monitor customer endpoint environments
- Handle endpoint incidents
- Perform changes within customer endpoint environments
- Work actively with Problem Management
- Work with operational activities
- Proactive mindset, see and mitigate incidents before it happens
- Continuous improvements are a big part of the job and is highly valued
Who are you?
We are looking for you with a big curiosity and an eagerness to get challenged. You love finding solutions and are not afraid to ask when there is something you don’t understand. In situations you do understand you are not late to take initiative. Your mindset is analytical and you have an ability to understand complex problems. We also want you to have the proactive mindset in your DNA and daily work.
We prefer that you have experience and knowledge in some of the following areas:
- Experience with Endpoint technologies, for example Cylance, Cybereason Palo Alto Networks Cortex XDR
- Good knowledge in English
- Adequate knowledge of client OS (Windows, Linux)
- Scripting (e.g. Python)
- Great troubleshooting methodology
As an employee at Orange Cyberdefense you will get the opportunity to work closely with some of the experts in the field and in an innovative and friendly company where we together contribute to the continued development of the company.
With the latest technology, customers in the Nordics region and a growing company supporting you, you are given the opportunity to create and contribute to a safer society.
Working at Orange Cyberdefense will give you the chance to develop both personally and professionally. New challenges are our favorite challenges. Orange Cyberdefense has an environment with a high rate of change, quick decision-making, combined with sensitivity to our employees. We believe that by providing an atmosphere where we try to have fun at work and love what we do, we will also get the best end results.
How to join us
Join us by sending your application through our application form. The selection is ongoing and the position can be filled before the last application date. If you have any questions, please contact responsible recruiter Helena Feldt (Helena.firstname.lastname@example.org).