Do you wake up each morning, go online and read about what the malicious actors are up to right now? Do you read information about the latest CVE during your breakfast? Are you maybe thinking of how to build detection rules for your favorite SIEM during lunch? Or what you need to do to update your Sysmon configuration to make it better?
Look no further, we have a super technical position that is all about enhancing our services that are playing their part in building a safer digital society. As a part of the Detection Engineering team, you will work closely with our Theat Intelligence team and our research team. You will help the CyberSOC by delivering better and better detections for current and new threats. Some of your time will be spent supporting on new customer implementations so that we can guarantee that quality is always achieved.
What exactly are we looking for?
- You must have experience working with blue teaming or any area related to the defensive side. Plus if you have worked on both sides!
- Knowledge of tactics, tools and techniques that are used by attackers (We assume you know what mimikatz is)
- Maybe you have experience in working with EDR or SIEM tools, where perhaps you have created rules to further enhance detection?
- Experience in evaluating forensic reports and can argue why this is important to build better defenses
- Broad understanding of network architecture and network security protocols
- We do a lot of programming, so python is a plus. If you have done apps such as apps for Splunk that is also a plus!
As you may have guessed we build a lot of cool stuff, and we agree on the fact that what we need you cannot go out and buy. Being an engineer is really in our backbone.
Certifications are not important but if you have them, why not show them to us? Your education and background should include experience within the cyber security field.
What if you have simply built a lot of cool stuff at home and you have completely self-taught? That is also super interesting!
As an employee at Orange Cyberdefense, you will get the opportunity to work closely with some of the experts in the field and in an innovative and friendly company where we together contribute to the continued development of the company.
With the latest technology, customers in the Nordics region and a growing company supporting you, you are given the opportunity to create and contribute to a safer society.
Working at Orange Cyberdefense will give you the chance to develop both personally and professionally. New challenges are our favorite challenges. Orange Cyberdefense has an environment with a high rate of change, quick decision-making, combined with sensitivity to our employees. We believe that by providing an atmosphere where we try to have fun at work and love what we do, we will also get the best end results.
How to join us
Join us by sending your application through our application form. The selection is ongoing, and the position can be filled before the last application date. If you have any questions, you are very welcome to contact responsible recruiter Helena Feldt (firstname.lastname@example.org).