As a Solution Architect you will be a part of our presale team and have the opportunity to combine your passion for technology in cyber security with the opportunity to help our customers understand and choose the correct cyber security solution for them. You will be involved and help some of Sweden’s largest companies and authorities to find new ways to create a more secure IT environment.
Join us at Orange Cyberdefense and help us keep building a safer digital society!
HOW WE WORK
If you are passionate about Cyber Security, want to be able to understand and explain all aspects of cyber and help us raise security awareness in our society, this is the right role for you!
In the role as a Solution Architect you will develop customer relationships and run business together with the sales team. You will be constantly faced with new challenges and will be involved in developing Orange Cyberdefense’s future services and business models. You create value by understanding the customer needs, presenting solutions and services, and suggesting security maturity improvements from a technical perspective. The goal is to interpret the customer needs, understand their challenges and present the correct solution based on maturity, attack surface and risk exposure.
You will be a part of a team who is working together to drive business forward. But we also believe that you will enjoy building relationships by yourself, both internally and with customers, suppliers, distributors, and exciting new contact points. Your office is located in Stockholm and our customers are located in Sweden. Travel within the region occurs to a lesser extent and of course there is flexible worktime and remote work options in the role. The Solution Architect team throughout Sweden meet virtually on a weekly basis to share news, knowledge and discuss challenges and problems we face. The Team has a diverse skillset within Cyber Security and many of us come from a long history of Cyber Security consulting within different domains. As a support getting to know the Orange Cyberdefense family even better in your roll, you will be assigned a mentor within the company. You can feel confident that we work together to support each other on how to best tackle a customer challenge. Making use of previous customer interactions, presentation and sharing knowledge.
Some of the more hands-on job tasks:
- Stay up to date and analyze trends and news in Cyber Security
- Stay up to date with our service offering
- Identify and build long term costumer relationships with new customers and develop existing ones
- Engage with costumers as a trusted advisor, listening and understanding their challenges and requirement – both technical and business
- Support Key Account Manager and Account Manager at customer meetings
- Participate in developing strategies to drive business growth
- Work closely with internal key functions such as Operations, Solutions Architects, Service Management and others to ensure close link between costumer requirements and our ability to deliver appropriate services and solutions
- Support the productive relationships with our strategic vendors
- Discuss and present technical solutions, products, services, set technical architecture and best practice
- Prepare and respond to tenders and requests for quotations
WE ARE ORANGE CYBERDEFENSE
Orange Cyberdefense’s purpose is to build a safer digital society. We are the expert unit for cyber security within the Orange Group which provides managed security, managed detection and response services to organizations around the world. With the largest physical network in the world we have a unique ability to detect and prevent threats like no other. We are a supplier driven by the collection of Threat Intelligence and research on security threats and therefore offer outstanding access to information on current and new threats. Orange Cyberdefense has more than 25 years of experience in information security and are proud to be able to offer global protection with local expertise and support our customers throughout the security threat’s life cycle.
Working at Orange Cyberdefense will give you the chance to develop both personally and professionally. New challenges are our favorite challenges. Our company has an environment with a high rate of change and innovation, quick decision making, combined with sensitivity to our employees. We believe that by providing an atmosphere where we have fun at work and love what we do we will also get the best end results. We will provide opportunities for education and training as well as documentation to help get you up and running. We also have tons of experience in the area, so there are colleagues to ask.
By joining one of the world’s leading cyber security companies, you will also be offered a generous benefit package including for example:
- Company car
- Pension plan
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible remote work
- Extended parental pay
- One wellness hour per week
- Travel discounts
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Work laptop and phone
- Financial contribution to be spent on a gym card, massage, sport or other activities that will encourage your well being
- Opportunity to get involved in environmental and charity work
WHO ARE YOU
The most important is that you have a great interest in cyber security. You love finding solutions and are not afraid to ask when there is something you don’t understand. In situations you do understand you are eager to take initiative. To thrive in our challenger culture and perform in the role we believe that you are thinking innovative and you enjoy working where one day is never the same. Building a safer digital society by helping customers navigate is your passion. Finally, we are looking for you who build trust and create a positive work atmosphere.
Additionally, you already live by our core values:
- Humble commitment
- Innovation, constant and always
- Respect for people and commitment
- Simplicity in mind
- Trust in each other
Experience we highly value:
- Work experience within Cyber security
- Knowledge in Cloud Security, DevOps, Identity and Access Management, Networking, SIEM / Network monitoring, Threat and Vulnerability analysis, Penetration testing, OT/ICS Systems, or other relevant areas
- Education within IT or technology
- Very Good knowledge in English and Swedish
HOW TO JOIN US
Join us by sending your application through our application form. If you have any questions you are very welcome to contact responsible recruiter Fanny Westergren (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Do you want to join Orange Cyberdefense but in a different role? Take a look at our job page to see our other Job Openings https://jobb.orangecyberdefens... or contact Fanny Westergren to find the right position for you!
We look forward to receiving your application!