We are looking for you who want to make a difference and want to help us build a safer digital society! If you share our passion in cyber security and want to work in an organization that encourages innovation is this opportunity the one for you!
About the job
In this role you will be a part of a team of experts and you are responsible for delivering consultancy services to both new and existing clients. You will get a varied role with a lot of responsibility and we hope this combination will be a motivating next challenge for you.
You will be responsible of:
- Providing technical support to scope complex potential contracts that fall within the CyberSOC department – Managed Threat Detection, Threat Hunting and Managed Vulnerability Scanning.
- Providing consultancy services to existing Managed Threat Detection Clients – from getting the most out of log sources, to analysing what has been detected over their network from a month to month period
- Working with customers to support threat modelling and MITRE ATT&CK (or other detection framework) mapping and tracking Customer’s coverage within Orange Cyberdefense tools such as MITRE ATT&CK mapping and Threat Detection Framework
- Being an advisor to the customer for a current understanding of Cyber Security fundamentals, trends, technologies, best practice and emerging threats and applying that to Security Operations activities in the Detect and Respond area
- Attending monthly service review meetings to present monthly service updates
- Monitoring and working to continuously develop MITRE ATT&CK / Orange Cyberdefense Threat Detection Framework coverage with Customers, and working with CyberSOC PS and Technical Delivery Managers
- Coordinate incident response tasks between Detection and Response teams
- Participate in purple team exercises internally and externally
We are Orange Cyberdefense
Orange CyberDefense’s purpose is to build a safer digital society. We are the expert unit for cyber security within the Orange Group which provides managed security, managed detection, and response services to organizations around the world. With the largest physical network in the world, we have a unique ability to detect and prevent threats like no other.
We are a supplier driven by the collection of Threat Intelligence and research on security threats and therefore offer outstanding access to information on current and new threats. Orange Cyberdefense has more than 25 years of experience in information security and are proud to be able to offer global protection with local expertise and support our customers throughout the security threat’s life cycle.
As an employee at Orange Cyberdefense you will get the opportunity to work closely with some of the experts in the field and in an innovative and friendly company where we together contribute to the continued development of the company.
With the latest technology, customers in the Nordics region and a growing company supporting you, you are given the opportunity to create and contribute to a safer society.
Working at Orange Cyberdefense will give you the chance to develop both personally and professionally. New challenges are our favorite challenges. Orange Cyberdefense has an environment with a high rate of change, quick decision-making, combined with sensitivity to our employees. We believe that by providing an atmosphere where we try to have fun at work and love what we do, we will also get the best end results.
Who are you?
We are looking for you with a big curiosity and an eagerness to get challenged. You love finding solutions and are not afraid to ask when there is something you don’t understand. In situations you do understand you are not late to take initiative. You have a good social ability and you like working together with both your colleagues and your customers.
We prefer that you have experience in some of the following areas:
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent preferable
- CISSP or equivalent qualification preferable
- Minimum of three years’ experience in Security Operations or Security Consulting
- Experience with security technologies, firewalls, IPS/IDS, Web application Firewalls, SIEM, Security Monitoring.
- Knowledge of Offensive Security methods and tools including Operating Systems, platforms and toolset and all elements of the killchain including reconnaissance, port scanning, vulnerability scanning, application security, exploits, malware, lateral movement, privilege escalation and exfiltration.
Additionally, you already live by our core values:
- Humble commitment
- Innovation, constant and always
- Respect for people and commitment
- Simplicity in mind
- Trust in each other
How to join us
If you are interested in this position, please apply soon! The selection is ongoing, and the position can be filled before the last application date. We do not accept applications by email, please send in your application through our application form. If you have any questions, you are most welcome to contact the responsible recruiter, Helena Feldt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application!