Do you love malware? Or do you dislike it, but you love taking it apart? We have what you need!
How we work
As part of the Research & Development we include the Threat Intelligence group. In this group we focus specifically on being proactive instead of reactive. We are the frontrunners of intelligence, and we make sure that we feed this information to all our customers 24x7x365.
Not only does this job include engaging in critical incidents by conducting reverse engineering, it also includes research on groups and threat actors. Our mission is to provide actionable threat intelligence in both technical indicators, reports and data.
You are offered an exciting and challenging role in a company that breathes IT security. With the latest technology, the largest customers in Sweden and a large company supporting you, you are given the opportunity to create something and contribute to a safer society.
You are also offered:
- The opportunity to work in an innovative and expansive company where everyone together contribute to the continued development of the company
- A ’’Challenger- culture’’ with a focus on change, challenge and growth
- Direct and clear development plan so that the expectations are clear from both sides, regarding how you willreach certain certifications and competence levels at different times.
- We will provide opportunities of development, both within your professional role but also the opportunity to develop within the organization where only your ambitions set the limits!
Who are you?
- You must have experience with malware analysis
- Knowledge regarding the tactics, tools, techniques, and procedures of network intrusion activity
- The Ability to write simple detection rules such as YARA and SIGMA
- Experience in evaluating forensic reports of electronic media, packet capture, log data, and network devices in support of intrusion analysis or enterprise-level information security operations
- Broad understanding of network architecture and network security controls
- Knowledge and experience in basic to intermediate coding (Python preferred)
As you may have guessed, we build a lot of cool stuff, and we agree it's better to make it yourself and get what you want, rather than to buy a finished product.
Certifications are not important but if you have them, why not show them to us? Your education and background should include experience within the cyber security field.
What if you have simply built a lot of cool stuff at home and you are completely self-taught? That is also super interesting!
What about remote work? Yes, we would like you to apply as well. There are rules and limitations, but we want to be flexible if we find the right candidate.
We are Orange Cyberdefense
Orange CyberDefense’s purpose is to build a safer digital society. We are the expert unit for cyber security within the Orange Group which provides managed security, managed detection, and response services to organizations around the world. With the largest physical network in the world, we have a unique ability to detect and prevent threats like no other.
We are a supplier driven by the collection of Threat Intelligence and research on security threats and therefore offer outstanding access to information on current and new threats. Orange Cyberdefense has more than 25 years of experience in information security and are proud to be able to offer global protection with local expertise and support our customers throughout the security threat’s life cycle.
As an employee at Orange Cyberdefense you will get the opportunity to work closely with some of the experts in the field and in an innovative and friendly company where we together contribute to the continued development of the company.
With the latest technology, customers in the Nordics region and a growing company supporting you, you are given the opportunity to create and contribute to a safer society.
Working at Orange Cyberdefense will give you the chance to develop both personally and professionally. New challenges are our favorite challenges. Orange Cyberdefense has an environment with a high rate of change, quick decision-making, combined with sensitivity to our employees. We believe that by providing an atmosphere where we try to have fun at work and love what we do, we will also get the best end results.
How to join us
Join us by sending your application through our application form. The selection is ongoing and the position can be filled before the last application date. If you have any questions you are very welcome to contact responsible recruiter Helena Feldt (Helena.firstname.lastname@example.org).
Do you want to join Orange Cyberdefense but in a different role? Take a look at our job page to see our other Job Openings https://jobb.orangecyberdefens... or contact Helena Feldt to find the right position for you!
We look forward to receive your application!