How we work
As a Senior Software Developer within the global DevOps team of Orange Cyberdefense, you will be involved in the design, architecture & development of best-of-breed, innovative, bespoke solutions to solve a variety of challenges in the cybersecurity arena, supporting both internal and external customers.
This exciting role will place you right in the middle of an international, growing company in one of the fastest moving industries, with access to a range of experts around the globe, and will allow you to influence and shape the development of an ever-growing list of cybersecurity services that contribute to a safer digital society.
As part of an Agile team with extensive experience in the DevOps space, you will be involved in the development of full-stack web-based applications using modern frameworks. You will need to be a team player, with a determination to help those around you succeed, and willing to work closely with our operational colleagues to deliver against an ambitious development roadmap. In return, you will receive all the training and support needed to thrive in this fast-moving, exciting environment.
You are offered an exciting and challenging role in a company that breathes IT security. With the latest technology, the largest customers in Sweden and a large company supporting you, you are given the opportunity to create something and contribute to a safer society.
You are also offered:
The opportunity to work in an innovative and expansive company where everyone together contribute to the continued development of the company
- A ’’Challenger- culture’’ with a focus on change, challenge and growth
- Direct and clear development plan so that the expectations are clear from both sides, regarding how you willreach certain certifications and competence levels at different times.
- We will provide opportunities of development, both within your professional role but also the opportunity to develop within the organization where only your ambitions set the limits!
- You will end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
Who are you?
- You are interested in the challenging and ever-changing world of cybersecurity
- Strong experience in full-stack application development
- Knowledge of Python or Java for backend service and API development
- Knowledge of Angular, React, or Vue.js for frontend application development
- Experience with Kafka, Elasticsearch, Docker, Kubernetes, or microservices would be beneficial
- Dutch or French language skills would be a bonus
We are Orange Cyberdefense
Orange Cyberdefense’s purpose is to build a safer digital society. We are the expert unit for cyber security within the Orange Group which provides managed security, managed detection and response services to organizations around the world. With the largest psysical network in the world we have a unique ability to detect and prevent threats like no other. We are a supplier driven by the collection of Threat Intelligence and research on security threats and therefore offer outstanding access to information on current and new threats. Orange Cyberdefense has more than 25 years of experience in information security and are proud to be able to offer global protection with local expertise and support our customers throughout the security threat’s life cycle.
Working at Orange Cyberdefense will give you the chance to develop both personally and professionally. New challenges are our favorite challenges. Our company has an environment with a high rate of change and innovation, quick decision making, combined with sensitivity to our employees. We believe that by providing an atmosphere where we try to have fun at work and love what we do will also get the best end results. We will provide opportunities for education and training as well as documentation to help get you up and running. We also have tons of experience in the area, so there are colleagues to ask.
By joining one of the world’s leading cyber security company you will also be offered a generous benefit package including for example:
- Company car
- Pension plan
- Flexible working hours
- Extended parental pay
- One wellness hour per week
- Financial contribution to be spent on a gym card, massage, sport or any activity that will encourage everyone’s well being
- Opportunity to get involved in environmental and charity work
How to join us
Join us by sending your application through our application form. The selection is ongoing and the position can be filled before the last application date. If you have any questions you are very welcome to contact Martin Birkby (Martin.firstname.lastname@example.org).
We look forward to receive your application!