Orange Cyberdefense is on a mission to build a safer digital society by helping our customer fight different kind of cybercrime. We are looking for you who wants to help us make a difference and wants to work in an organization that is permeated by a humble and open culture.
How we work
The CyberSOC for Nordics and DACH region are searching for a candidate that hates when things are manual and really would like to have an app for everything.
Jokes a side. To do effective cyber security you must do automation to some degree and extent. Humans are still very important but the balance between using the human mind to do magical things and to automate what is boring is very important to focus on.
Other key factors are consistency and quality. If you automate you can achieve more consistency and then you often raise the overall quality. So, what is this role even about? What are you going to do?
In the CyberSOC we use Palo Alto Cortex XSOAR. What we need are individuals that really would like to get their hands dirty in continue building automation using this tool.
Hands on it means doing automation by writing python, creating playbooks by drag and dropping boxes and talk with our great teams to identify more wins by doing automation.
- Opportunity to work with market leading technology in combination with some of the industry’s most talented experts
- Flexible work environment
- We will provide you with opportunities of development, both within your professional role but also the opportunity to develop within the organization where only your ambitions set the limit!
- A challenger culture that encourages you to be self-driven and curiosity
The story of Orange Cyberdefense
Orange Cyberdefense is Sweden’s leading company in cyber security. Our vision is to contribute to a safer digital society by fighting different kind of cybercrime. We have about 2500 employees worldwide and 350 in Sweden. We offer our customers services within Anticipate, Identity, Protect, Detect and Respond.
At Orange Cyberdefense, we are all different but with the same passion- and that is our greatest strength. We are proud of our individual differences, experiences and histories and are convinced that we must include everyone to offer solutions that protect everyone. That is why we always make sure to treat all applications equally.
Who are you?
- Prior experience in cyber security is a must, but that does not mean that you have experience in doing reverse engineering of malware. Maybe you have worked in a company where you have touched cyber security, or you have been a part of a team working with cyber security.
- Cortex XSOAR experience is something that we really would like to see, but if you have experience in for example another SOAR, Splunk Phantom, SIEMplify, Demisto or Apache Nifi that is great as well. You can also have experience in just doing automation in any platform or tool – maybe you have done a lot of Jupyter Notebooks?
- Python or other programming languages is a must. If you do not know python but you have experience in other languages you can surely learn Python – we assume.
How to join us
Join us by sending your application through our application form. The selection is ongoing and the position can be filled before the last application date. If you have any questions you are very welcome to contact responsible recruiter Fanny Westergren (Fanny.firstname.lastname@example.org).
We look forward to receive your application!