How we work
As a SIEM Specialist you will be the frontrunner of technology within automation, cloud and big data. Your role is to manage and monitor customer SIEM solutions globally, contributing towards the goal of Orange Cyberdefense to create a safer digital society. This critical role is part of our Managed SIEM team in the CyberSOC where you and other SIEM specialists will ensure the SIEM is up and running so that both customers and analysts can access it.
You will work closely with your team in both Sweden and the Netherlands by mitigating incidents, deploying changes, and maintaining and developing customer SIEM solutions through lifecycle management.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to gain exposure to a wide variety of cyber security products, methods and tools, as well as learning from the security experts that surround you.
Some of the more hands-on job tasks will be:
- Continuously improving delivery so that customer satisfaction remains high
- Troubleshooting customer SIEM solutions based on established SLA levels and contracts
- Responding to customer incidents in a timely manner related to defined SLA levels
- Mandate according to the business plan, assignment, budget, result, annual goals and authorisation rules
- Proactively monitor customer SIEM solutions so that issues that could become potential problems can be avoided
- Drive and manage upgrade projects for customer deployed SIEM solutions
- Continuously build good relationships with customers by providing excellent support and response
- Monitor performance levels and provide proactive recommendations to customers
- Providing high quality reports to ensure proactiveness in the delivery
- Supporting colleague by answering questions related to customers within the SIEM delivery
- Onboarding new log data and log sources into the SIEM
We are Orange Cyberdefense
Orange CyberDefense’s purpose is to build a safer digital society. We are the expert unit for cyber security within the Orange Group which provides managed security, managed detection, and response services to organizations around the world. With the largest physical network in the world, we have a unique ability to detect and prevent threats like no other.
We are a supplier driven by the collection of Threat Intelligence and research on security threats and therefore offer outstanding access to information on current and new threats. Orange Cyberdefense has more than 25 years of experience in information security and are proud to be able to offer global protection with local expertise and support our customers throughout the security threat’s life cycle.
As an employee at Orange Cyberdefense you will get the opportunity to work closely with some of the experts in the field and in an innovative and friendly company where we together contribute to the continued development of the company.
With the latest technology, customers in the Nordics region and a growing company supporting you, you are given the opportunity to create and contribute to a safer society.
Working at Orange Cyberdefense will give you the chance to develop both personally and professionally. New challenges are our favorite challenges. Orange Cyberdefense has an environment with a high rate of change, quick decision-making, combined with sensitivity to our employees. We believe that by providing an atmosphere where we try to have fun at work and love what we do, we will also get the best end results.
Who are you?
We are looking for you who have a genuine interest in security and wants to learn even more. You are open minded and like working together with your colleagues. You work carefully and are not afraid to ask when there is something you don’t understand. In situations you do understand you are eager to take initiative.
Additionally, you already live by our core values:
- Humble commitment
- Innovation, constant and always
- Respect for people and commitment
- Simplicity in mind
- Trust in each other
We prefer that you have experience in the following areas:
- Knowledge in Network and security
- Knowledge in Linux OS
- Understanding of scripting languages such as Bash and Python
- Knowledge in TCP / IP
Additional experience we highly value:
- Experience of Splunk
- Good knowledge in Swedish
How to join us
Join us by sending your application through our application form. The selection is ongoing and the position can be filled before the last application date. If you have any questions you are very welcome to contact responsible recruiter Helena Feldt (Helena.email@example.com).
Do you want to join Orange Cyberdefense but in a different role? Take a look at our job page to see our other Job Openings https://jobb.orangecyberdefens... or contact Helena Feldt to find the right position for you!
We look forward to receive your application!